Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPOTLIGHT: Scrappy Gifts

Scrappy Gifts by Maryanne is a store favorite! She makes the cutest clocks and magnet boards that you will just LOVE! The magnet boards are on the right side of the check out counter and they are for such a great price. I love how cute they are and unique! Also if you'd like a creative clock for your apt/home stop by the store to see the different clocks she has made. You can put your picture on them or any graphic. Also check out her already-made scrapbooks for those who just don't have time to do it.
Custom orders can be made on her website and read below for all her creative items and the specials she is doing!



About Scrappy Gifts - Creator: Maryanne Nelson

Need creative crafty gifts for family, friends, or for yourself? Don't have the time to make a crafty gift or to scrapbook? Let me help you! I specialize in making scrapbooks: everyday scrapbooks, calendar, baby and wedding scrapbooks, guest books, scrapbook layouts, and creative gifts: scrappy canvas, clocks, and boxes.
I can make any of these gifts: you choose the colors and what you want. All you have to do is add your pictures cut to size or pay me to add your pictures for you.

You can e-mail me your custom order at ScrappyDiva2129@yahoo.com - and just mention you came from Brittany Rae's Boutique.
OR
Check out everything I currently have for sale at Brittany Rae's Boutique here or stop by the store.


The Creation of Scrappy Gifts
I learned to scrapbook from my friend back in April of 2005. I've always loved taking pictures so scrapbooking provided a beautiful way to display my pictures. After a few short months, scrapbooking came so naturally to me (I even dream about the perfect layout pages), and I wanted to share with everyone my talents. First I held classes for friends. Then eventually I wanted to share with everyone what I do so I created Scrappy Gifts and the site.



  • Other people complain that they're not creative, let me teach you! Learn about classes here.


  • And others complain about what gifts to give someone! Most popular gifts: Scrappy Canvas - perfect for weddings, home decor, and baby gifts. Scrappy Boxes - perfect for home decor and baby gifts.


  • People always ask how I coordinate papers so well. Well let me help me coordinate your stuff. Just let me know when you'd like to meet. Meet me at Brittany Rae's Boutique for FREE help. Need help buying coordinated papers - I'll meet you at Porters in Rexburg for $5. Again just e-mail me at ScrappyDiva2129@yahoo.com and let me know you came from Brittany Rae's Boutique.

Current Giveaways!
Dang Gina is having a giveaway for your choice of one of my Scrappy Canvas OR Scrappy Box. Ends 3/18!

I HAVE A 100 FOLLOWERS on the site! I'll be giving away a $20 certificate to one of my followers - leave me a comment ON THE SITE letting me know what a great follower you are! Become a follower if you're not one already!


Current Specials!
Ends Tonight (3/17)- LUCKY YOU Special - 20% off Scrappy Clocks at the Store!



Ends July 1, 2010
Place a custom order of $10 or more, receive 15 free scrapbook papers, size 12x12.
Place a custom of $50 or more, receive a free finished Regular Scrappy Canvas.
Buy a wedding guest book, get pictures printed for FREE!

Want to hear about other Scrappy Gifts specials or giveaways? Become a follower of Scrappy Gifts (right sidebar). Follow me on Twitter. Become a Facebook Fan.

Want to keep current with what Scrappy Gifts products are in Brittany Rae's Boutique? Follow Scrappy Gifts - Already Made (right sidebar).


About My Family and Me
I am a wife to an aspiring illustrator for the last 5 years and a mom to a wonderful 15 month old boy. I graduated in Elementary Education from Brigham Young University- Idaho in December 2007. My husband graduated in Art from Brigham Young University- Idaho in December 2009. We're both originally from the Chicago area and currently live in Sugar City while we figure out where to go next.


No comments:

Post a Comment